கவலைப்பட்ட காகம் கலு தமிழ் கதை | Kalu The Worried Crow Tamil Story | Kids Moral Stories

Worried Crow Tamil Story

Hello JoJo TV Tamil Stories viewers, we are back with an amazing stories. Here we are sharing one more popular video to learn great moral values. In this we can share more stories like moral stories, panchatantra stories and many kids stories to watch.


A crow lived in the forest and was absolutely satisfied in life. But one day he saw a swan and thinks This swan is so white, and I am so black. This swan must be the happiest bird in the world. He expressed his thoughts to the swan. Actually, the swan replied, I was feeling that I was the happiest bird until I saw a parrot, The parrot has two colors so i think the parrot is the happiest bird.

 swan and crow

The crow then approached the parrot. The parrot explained, I lived a very happy life until I saw a peacock. I have only two colors, but the peacock has More colors. The crow then visited a peacock and said Dear peacock, you are so beautiful. Every day thousands of people come to see you. When people see me, they immediately shoo me away. I think you are the happiest bird on the planet.

The peacock replied, I always thought that I was the most beautiful and happy bird on the planet. But because of my beauty, But that's not true. We are facing many troubles with this beauty. I have been thinking that if I were a crow, I could happily roam everywhere. Then the crow realized that all the birds think others are happy.Then thought if i want to be happy i won't compare with others and i should stop comparing with others because comparison leads to troubles. Dear god i am thankful for this i am so beautiful.

 peacock and crow

About :

Hello Welcome To Our Channel !!! JoJo TV - Tamil Stories. Here We Have Great Moral Stories Like Panchatantra Tales, Favorite BedTime Stories Short Stories Horror Stories, Village Comedy Videos, Comedy Stories, Funny Videos in Tamil.

All of Our Stories Contains a lesson for all ages. All the characters in the videos are just fictions, they are not true, these videos are all for fun & entertainment.

Thanks For Watching
Please Subscribe To Follow Our Channel And
Click The Link For More Updates
Subscribe us: https://goo.gl/m7P4en


Follow Us

Comments